- CustomerID As Integer – A valid Rev.io Customer ID.
- ProductID As Integer – Refers to an Rev.io Product ID (Settings > Products).
- Rate As Decimal – Optional – The Top-Up on the Order will use this rate. Otherwise, it will use the default rate from Settings > Product.
- LineID As Integer – Optional – If not specified, the first non-disconnected Service on the Customer will be assumed.
- Source As String – Optional – Can be helpful to use this for reporting purposes. Source is usually a grouping column in reports – meaning Source shouldn't be different for every Top-Up. Will be set to API by default if not specified.
- ZeroOutAutomatically As Boolean – Optional – When specified & true, credits will automatically be issued to offset the charges created on the Customer's account with this Top-Up.
- ID As Integer – The ID of the Top-Up that was created as a result of this request.
Updated almost 5 years ago